Show You Care With DIY Valentine’s Cards
It’s easy to go to the store, walk down the card isle, and select a Valentine’s Day card, but does the card say how you truly feel about your special someone? If you’re looking for a more personal touch for Valentine’s Day, then check out these Do-It-Yourself Valentine’s cards. There’s something for all your feelings, and from edible cards to flying messages, you can say whatever your heart desires.
Types Of DIY Cards
- Yarn Cards: All you need is cardstock, threading needle, and yarn and you can add a pop of color to your cards. Create whatever design you want on the front of the card with a special message inside.
- Donut Ever Let Me Go, Valentine: This hilarious card will be delicious and will add the right amount of sweetness to make your significant other all doughy inside. Package a donut in a baggy with a card on top.
- You Make My Heart Pop Card: Express how much your popcorn-loving partner means to you with this corny card. You can even personalize the card to add a sentimental touch, and glue it to the top of a popcorn bag.
- Button Heart Photo Card: Cut out a heart-shaped hole in the front of the card and glue a photo of you and your significant other inside. Use the buttons as a boarder around the heart to add some beautiful embellishment.
- Pop-Up XO Card: Show your partner how much you care with a card filled to the brim with Xs and Os.
- XOXO Valentine Card: Pressed on time and needing something to express your feelings to your significant other? A little glue, paper, and a sentimental note goes a long way. Cut out different color hearts and glue them to the front of your card with a loving message on the inside.
- Uplifting Paper Airplane Message: Send your partner’s heart soaring with this card. Fold your card into a paper airplane with a hidden message inside, and decorate it for an extra bit of flair.
You May Also Like: Serve Up This Spicy Pork Noodle Bowl
Pick Your Favorite
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and if you’re not paying attention, it will sneak up on you. Don’t get caught without a card for your special someone. There are so many unique ideas that won’t take you long to create, and you can add a personal touch.