Trim Levels of the 2018 Toyota RAV4 Features and Comparisons
The 2018 Toyota RAV4 has recently made its arrival at Miller Toyota in Manassas, VA. While the RAV4 is a longtime favorite of Toyota fans, there’s even more to love this year. Customers can choose from nine different trim levels, ranging from basic options to the highest in luxury. Find out and compare what’s different about the 2018 Toyota RAV4 trim levels.
Differences in 2018 Toyota RAV4 Trim Levels
Each level of the RAV4 comes with its own set of features and benefits. Let’s start at the top with the Platinum level.
- Platinum. Bird’s Eye View Camera, Toyota Safety Sense, 5-door Smart Key System, hands-free, foot-activated power liftgate with jam protection, full-body color exterior, Platinum door sill protectors
- Limited Hybrid. Frameless auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink, Toyota Safety Sense, available Entune Premium JBL Audio with Integrated Navigation and App Suite 18-in 5-spoke SuperChrome alloy wheels
- Limited. SofTex-trimmed 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with memory function, Toyota Safety Sense, available Entune Premium JBL Audio with Navigation and App Suite
- SE Hybrid. Sport-tuned suspension, Toyota Safety Sense, sport shift lever, floor mats and door sill protectors, 18-in 5-spoke sport alloy wheels
- SE: Sport-tuned suspension, Toyota Safety Sense, sport shift lever, steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters, floor mats and door sill protectors
- Adventure. Adventure grade shift lever, Toyota Safety Sense, black roof rails, 18-in. 5-spoke black alloy wheels, available Adventure grade mudguards
- XLE Hybrid. All-Wheel Drive with intelligence, Toyota Safety Sense, 2.5L 4-cylinder hybrid engine, available Entune Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation and App Suite
- XLE. Dual-zone automatic climate control with air filter, Toyota Safety Sense, available Blind Spot Monitor and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, available height-adjustable power liftgate with jam protection, available Entune Premium Audio with Navigation and App Suite
- LE. Soft-touch interior accents, Toyota Safety Sense, Entune Audio with integrated backup camera display, available AWD with Dynamic Torque Control
With so many options, it’s hard to decide which of the RAV4 trim levels is right for you. Visit Miller Toyota to talk with our sales staff, and test drive your favorite Toyota today.