Toyota Named Best Resale Value By Kelley Blue Book
Toyota Wins Six Individual Vehicle Categories
Looking for the cars with the best resale value? You’ll find them at Miller Toyota in Manassas, VA. Kelley Blue Book recently named Toyota as the brand with the best resale value overall while also naming six of our vehicles as the best in their class. We know that your purchase of a new car is a large investment for our customers, so you can be assured that your Toyota will hold its value better than the competition. Kelley Blue Book awarded Toyota as having the Best Resale Value based on having vehicles that show less depreciation during the first 5 years of ownership, and thus can represent wiser financial choices for consumer purchase. Expected resale value can be a top consideration for new-car buyers. But it’s not just a function of how good or popular a model is considered. Strong resale value also is best among vehicles that sold for close to their list prices without a lot of sales incentives or other discounts.
Toyota had six models named best in class for their segment by Kelley Blue Book. All are currently offered at Miller Toyota.
- Mid-size SUV/Crossover: Toyota FJ Cruiser – The soon to be out of production FJ Cruiser was named the #1 overall vehicle in Resale Value by Kelley Blue Book. Get in now to buy a FJ Cruiser before it’s gone. Forever.
- Full-size SUV/Crossover: Toyota Sequoia
- Mid-size Pick-up Truck: Toyota Tacoma
- Full-size Car: Toyota Avalon
- Full-size Pick-up Truck: Toyota Tundra
- Minivan/Van: Toyota Sienna