Build Your Dream Highlander
The Toyota Highlander is a standout in the highly competitive class of midsize SUVs. Not only does this spacious, versatile vehicle deliver in the realm of practicality, it also reigns supreme with a host of infotainment tech and comfort amenities, plus striking style inside and out! Before you get lost in the sea of similarly sized SUVs, take a closer look at the Highlander. There is a trim that’s calling your name and deserves a place of honor in your own driveway. Read on to learn what each Highlander trim has to offer and get a better idea of which one suits you best.
The 2021 Toyota Highlander is a modern, family-friendly three-row SUV with the universal appeal you expect from a Toyota. Seating up to eight in its roomy, comfortable cabin, the 2021 Highlander boasts tons of technology designed to enhance every drive. From audio options to safety equipment, connectivity features to creature comforts, the Highlander lineup gives you everything you’ve been looking for in one handsome and value-loaded package. Here’s how the trims break down:
- L – This base model is far from basic in terms of features. Among its highlights, the Highlander L receives tri-zone automatic climate control, a Wi-Fi hotspot, satellite radio, and the Toyota Safety Sense 2.5+ bundle of smart safety equipment.
- LE – One step up from the base trim gets you additional protection with blind spot monitoring and rear cross traffic alert, as well as a power liftgate and a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob.
- XLE – This trim gains soft synthetic leather upholstery, heated front seats, a 10-way power adjustable driver’s seat, wireless device charging, second row captain’s chairs, and a universal garage door opener.
- XSE – Sporty styling details inside and outside give the XSE its athletic appeal. It also features a sport-tuned suspension, ambient interior lighting, a navigation system, and front and rear parking sensors.
- Limited – This penultimate trim adds a hands-free power liftgate, genuine leather upholstery, a premium JBL stereo, Driver Easy Speak, ventilated front seats, and a heated steering wheel.
- Platinum – At the top of the trim spectrum, the Platinum rounds out the Highlander’s offerings with a panoramic moonroof, a head up display, a surround-view parking camera system, a 12.3-inch touchscreen, and adaptive headlights.
You might also like: Ways You Can Organize Your Garage
Find Your Highlander at Miller Toyota
Ready to find your perfect Highlander trim? Miller Toyota is here to help! Our associates are standing by to show you around, help you choose the right version of this feature-packed SUV, and hand over the keys for an exciting test drive. We’ll also tell you all about the many ways you can save when you buy or lease from our Manassas-area dealership. Come see us today!