8th Annual Kevin English Memorial Golf Tournament
Project Mend-A-House is hosting the 8th Annual Kevin English Memorial Golf Tournament on Saturday, May 6, 2017! Please join us for a fun day of golf, friendship and southern barbecue as we raise funds to support this organization.
Project Mend-A-House, with the support of the local community and many volunteers, has been able to assist the disabled, senior and low-income in our community to remain safely and independently in their homes for 30 years. Volunteers assist many clients with hundreds of projects each year – free of charge. To everyone participating in or supporting the 2017 PMAH Kevin English Memorial golf tournament, your participation and donations will help PMAH continue to change lives.
Printable registration forms can be found here.
About the Tournament
The schedule for the tournament is as follows:
- Registration open at 10:30am
- Shotgun start at noon
- Open beverage cart during play
- Post-tournament awards ceremony & banquet
Competitions & Prizes
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams
- Long Drive (men & women)
- Closest/Pin (men & women)
- Pink Ball Mulligans for sale
- Raffle prizes and 50/50 Drawing
Cost & Payment Options
- $125 per player, $500 per team
- Includes green fees, cart, driving range, open beverage cart, award banquet after play, and 5 raffle tickets per player!
- If registering online, pay at www.pmahweb.org
- If paying by check, make payable to Project Mend-A-House and register with this form!
Miller Toyota is proud to sponsor this event and we look forward to seeing you there!