Miller Toyota has taken the following steps to ensure the safety of our customers and associates during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Miller Toyota requires everyone, regardless of vaccination status, entering this facility must wear a face covering. If you do not have one, we will supply one for you.
- If you have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or known exposure to a COVID-19 case during the past fourteen (14) days, you may not enter this establishment.
- We are enforcing Physical & Social Distancing among associates and customers.
- We request when visiting, please limit, where possible, in-dealership visitors to only those individuals required to complete transactions.
- We provide stringent and thorough steps to maintain and improve our cleanliness standards including an increased frequency of all sanitary and cleaning procedures.
- We have provided protocols for associate hygiene and mandatory instructions and actions for all associates including when not to come to work, and physician clearances for all returning to work from a medical absence.
Sales Department Guidelines
- Demonstration drives of new and used vehicles have been discontinued. However, we have alternatives that will assist your shopping and decision process. Please allow us to explain our transparent policies that result in time-savings and COVID prevention.
- We have established protocols to complete vehicle sales and settlements via the internet and outside of the buildings if necessary.
Service & Parts Department Guidelines
- Service customers are encouraged to utilize the Service “Night Drop” box for next-day service and express payment and pick-up, greatly limiting the time in the dealership service/cashier area.
- We are continuing to offer new and clean Rental Vehicles ensuring that we are attending to high touch points such as seats, steering wheels, audio displays, door handles and other hard surfaces.
- Our shuttle service has been halted until further notice to minimize close quarters engagement