COVID-19 is forcing all of us to make extraordinary
personal and business adjustments to our normal routines.
Miller Toyota has taken the following steps to
ensure the safety of our customers and associates:
- We are enforcing Physical & Social Distancing among associates and customers.
- We request when visiting, please limit, where possible, in-dealership visitors to only those individuals required to complete transactions.
- We provide stringent and thorough steps to maintain and improve our cleanliness standards including an increased frequency of all sanitary and cleaning procedures. We have also placed hand sanitizer at multiple locations throughout the building for guests and associates.
- We have provided protocols for associate hygiene and mandatory instructions and actions for all associates including when not to come to work, and physician clearances for all returning to work from a medical absence.
- If you or anyone in your party are not feeling well, we ask that you please shop online where possible, or choose another day and time, and follow CDC Guidelines.
Service & Parts Department Guidelines
- Service customers are encouraged to utilize the Service “Night Drop” box for next-day service and express payment and pick-up, greatly limiting the time in the dealership service/cashier area.
- We are continuing to offer new and clean Rental Vehicles ensuring that we are attending to high touch points such as seats, steering wheels, audio displays, door handles and other hard surfaces.
- Our shuttle service has been halted until further notice to minimize close quarters engagement
Sales Department Guidelines
- We are enforcing the ten-person rule for patrons in our showroom and sales areas.
- We have established protocols to complete vehicle sales and settlements via the internet and outside of the buildings.
- Demonstration drives of new and used vehicles have been discontinued. However, we have alternatives that will assist your shopping and decision process.