10 Things You Might Not Know About the 2014 Corolla
Most people have heard of the 2014 Toyota Corolla, as it is one of the most popular compact sedans on the market. It is common to know the basic features, such as that it seats five passengers and is a four-door sedan. Here are some things you might not know.
- If you compare the 2014 Toyota Corolla to previous models, you will notice that it looks different on the exterior. The new design improves aerodynamics, increasing fuel economy and improving handling.
- LED Headlights Standard
- Many sedans on the market will come with the option of LED headlights, but the Corolla offers these headlights standard. This helps with your visibility and allows you to better see the road while driving.
- SofTex Seats
- An optional feature that you might not be aware of is SofTex Seats. These seats are made from a leather-like luxury material that provides support and resists both stains and water. These seats look good, feel good, and are easy to maintain.
- Rear Legroom
- Despite being a compact sedan, the 2014 Corolla stands out from the crowd in terms of rear legroom. It offers an impressive 5 extra inches of rear legroom compared to the class average.
- Bluetooth Is Standard
- Going back to standard features that you may not know about, Bluetooth comes standard in all trims of the 2014 Toyota Corolla. This allows you to stay connected while driving without risking your safety or that of those around you.
- Standard Entertainment Features
- In addition to standard Bluetooth, there is a range of other entertainment features that come standard with all models of the Corolla. No matter which one you go with, you will get an iPod interface, USB port that is compatible with Apple products, and controls mounted on the steering wheel.
- Backup Camera
- Although not standard, the backup camera is another crucial piece of technology that not everyone is aware of. You can opt for this feature on your Corolla and make it easier to park or simply go in reverse.
- 8 Airbags Standard
- People expect the Corolla to be safe, but not everyone realizes how safe it truly is. Every model comes standard with eight different airbags to keep the driver and all of the passengers safe in case of an accident.
- Toyota is a popular auto manufacturer, so it should come as no surprise that Corollas are incredibly durable. Despite this, you may not realize that 80 percent of the Corollas sold within the previous 20 years can still be found on the road today.
- Fuel Efficiency
- Most people are aware of the LE Eco trims, which promote advanced fuel efficiency (with 30 mpg city and 40 to 42 mpg highway*). You may not know that the other trims also get great gas mileage, only a few mpg less than the LE Eco trims (a difference of 1 to 6 mpg*).
If you would like to learn even more about the 2014 Toyota Corolla, visit Miller Toyota in Chantilly, Virginia.
*Based on EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.