Highlander Specials in Manassas, VA
Toyota Highlander: Room for Everyone and Everything
The Toyota Highlander is a midsize SUV with three rows of seating and the ability to fit up to eight passengers. It is a great alternative for families who want the versatility of a minivan but aren’t too keen on the styling of those vehicles. This SUV is bold and stylish, with a sporty feel and the ability to customize it in numerous ways, both inside and out. The Highlander has a strong V6 engine that ensures you always have enough power for your task, whether that is just a daily drive, merging on the highway, or towing up to 5,000 pounds. The interior of the Highlander is highly versatile and can be as luxurious as you want with connectivity to spare. There are five USB ports so everyone can charge their devices, and the rear seats both split and fold to let you adjust cargo space however you need. Parents and children alike will also appreciate available features like the rear-seat entertainment system complete with wireless headphones. Bring the family into Miller Toyota in Manassas, VA to get a feel for the Toyota Highlander. We think you’ll love it!
A Brief Look at the 2018 Highlander
If you’re looking for an adaptable, spacious SUV with many standard features for your entertainment and safety, the 2018 Highlander has it all. The SUV can seat up to 8 people comfortably and provide a smooth, quiet ride. The Toyota Safety Sense P system and Entune Multimedia Bundle makes the drive safe and enjoyable, staying connected with your mobile device and engaged with your surroundings. If you have any towing needs, the 2018 Highlander can tow up to 5,000 pounds when properly equipped. It’s an enjoyable ride with your friends or family with the many features that come with the Highlander.
2018 Toyota Highlander Trims
The Highlander has been one of the most popular Toyota models from practically day one of its existence. It combines a roomy interior with nimble, car-like handling and ample cargo space to meet the needs of drivers from all walks of life. For 2018, Toyota is making the Highlander available in eight different trims:
- LE: The base trim in the 2018 Highlander lineup, this trim features seating for up to eight, integrated backup camera, Entune™ audio with Bluetooth*, Toyota Safety Sense P, and more. You’ve got a choice of a 2.7L 4-cylinder or 3.5L V6 engine with this trim.
Starts at $31,030 MSRP*.
- LE Plus: The LE Plus enhances the LE’s features with a more powerful V6 engine under the hood and premium features like SofTex trimmed seats, leather trimmed steering wheel, Entune™ Audio Plus with navigation, HD Radio™, SiriusXM Satellite radio, and 3.5L V6 engine. (The 3.5L V6 gas engine is standard this and higher trim levels unless it is a Hybrid version).
Starts at $35,460 MSRP*.
- Hybrid LE: The LE trim, but with standard all-wheel drive capability and a 3.5L V6 ECVT Hybrid engine under the hood.
Starts at $36,670 MSRP*.
- XLE: This trim adds on luxury features like leather trimmed front/second row seats, Entune™ Premium Audio, and power tilt/slide moonroof.
Starts at $38,920 MSRP*.
- SE: Luxury features with a dash of sporty performance via 19-inch multi-spoke machined alloy wheels with black finish, sport tuned suspension, and dark black accent headlights.
Starts at $40,090 MSRP*.
- Hybrid XLE: The XLE powered by a 3.5L V6 ECVT Hybrid engine and with all-wheel drive as a standard feature.
Starts at $41,730 MSRP*.
- Limited: The most well-equipped trim in the 2018 Highlander lineup includes amenities like heated/ventilated front seats, Entune™ Premium JBL® Audio system, and 19-inch Chromtec® alloy wheels.
Starts at $42,080 MSRP*.
- Hybrid Limited: All the premium options you get with the standard Limited trim plus a 3.5L V6 ECVT Hybrid engine and all-wheel drive.
Starts at $45,160 MSRP*.
Exploring the Toyota Highlander’s History
The 2001 Toyota Highlander entered the market with two trims and seating for five passengers. It first ran on a 155-horsepower 2.4-liter 4-cylinder engine. It had cruise control, a CD player, and air conditioning as standard with available features like heated seats, a moonroof, and leather. There was a midcycle refresh in 2004 when the third row became optional. The Highlander Hybrid arrived as a 2006 model year. It was standard with three rows, making it the first hybrid vehicle with seating for seven. The 2008 Highlander began the second generation with an increase in every dimension and a growth from 81.6 to 95.4 cubic feet for cargo with the rear seats folded. The second generation also introduced a 270-horsepower 3.5-liter V6. In 2009, a 187-horsepower 2.7-liter 4-cylinder became standard on FWD models with two rows.
New and Used Highlanders at Miller Toyota
The Toyota Highlander is a favorite among drivers because of its plenty of passenger space, comfort features, and stylish exterior. For a superior shopping experience, visit Miller Toyota in Manassas, Virginia. Our experienced team can help answer any of your questions and guide you through the different available trims and their features. For further simplicity, we offer competitive financing right here at the dealership. Our certified mechanics can also help you with any of your maintenance needs. Call to learn more today!
*MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) excludes tax, license, registration, and options. A delivery, processing, and handling fee may be charged separately. Dealer prices may vary.