Camry Specials in Manassas, VA
The Toyota Camry Is the Favorite Family Sedan in Virginia
The Toyota Camry is among the best-sellers in the country, and this is thanks to its excellent reputation. After all, more than 90 percent of the Camry models sold within the previous decade are still being driven today. With reliability like that combined with plenty of rear-seat legroom, a spacious trunk, and the latest technology, it makes sense to choose the Camry. Drivers love the ability to customize their Camry with one of the many trim levels or the hybrid model. This midsize sedan is perfect for families, but couples who need extra room will also appreciate it. The Toyota Camry is even reasonably priced, putting it well within the budget of most people.
What’s new on the 2018 Toyota Camry?
Everything! That’s right. The 2018 Toyota Camry has been completely redesigned with a brand new style that’s sure to grab attention. This Camry is unlike any other model in the past with its aggressive, low stance and sport-inspired cockpit.
One thing didn’t change, however, on the 2018 Toyota Camry. While the competition vehicles (we’re looking at you Honda) decided to ditch the more powerful V6 engine option, Toyota kept it in place on the 2018 Camry for those want a little more “giddy up” in their four-door sedan.
2018 Toyota Camry Trims
The 2018 version of Toyota’s flagship sedan has been completely redesigned with a bold, new look and even more incredible features. A wide range of both gas and gas/electric hybrid trims are available with the Camry:
- L: This is the base trim in the lineup, but doesn’t short you one bit on value. Standard features include Bi-LED auto on/off headlights, Entune™ 3.0 audio system with App Suite, and the Toyota Safety Sense P suite of driver assistance features. The L is powered by a 2.5L 4-cylinder engine under the hood which is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
Starts at $23,495 MSRP*.
- LE: The LE trim builds on the base L with the addition of features like eight-way power adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar support and 17-inch alloy wheels.
Starts at $24,000 MSRP*.
- SE: This trim adds some sporty exterior appearance aspects like black front grille with sport mesh insert and 18-inch black machined-finished alloy wheels.
Starts at $25,200 MSRP*.
- Hybrid LE: The LE trim with a 2.5L 4-cylinder ECVT Hybrid engine under the hood. Solid horsepower with incredible fuel efficiency.
Starts at $27,800 MSRP*.
- XLE: The mid-level trim in the lineup includes all of the previous features plus enhancements/additions like 18-inch silver machined-finish alloy wheels, dual zone automatic climate control, 7-inch TFT display, and more.
Starts at $28,450 MSRP*.
- XSE: Another trim that adds more sport-inspired exterior features like 19-inch black machined-finished alloy wheels and black front grille with sport mesh insert.
Starts at $29,000 MSRP*.
- Hybrid SE: The sporty SE trim powered by a 2.5L 4-cylinder ECVT Hybrid engine.
Starts at $29,500 MSRP*.
- Hybrid XLE: All the premium features of the XLE with a 2.5L 4-cylinder ECVT Hybrid powertrain.
Starts at $32,250 MSRP*.
- XLE V6: In addition to a more powerful 3.5L V6 engine, the XLE V6 includes premium amenities like JBL® audio system with Clari-Fi™ technology and panoramic glass roof with front power/tilt slide moonroof.
Starts at $34,400 MSRP*.
- XSE V6: The ultimate sport trim in the 2018 Camry lineup. All the features of the XSE, but with the powerful 3.5L V6 engine under the hood of the car.
Starts at $34,950 MSRP*.
History of the Camry
The Toyota Camry is one of the longest-lasting popular cars on the market today. When it originally came out in 1983, it was a replacement for the Toyota Corona, which was a rear-wheel-drive sedan. Since then, the Camry has really upgraded itself from its simple design, and it changed from rear-wheel drive to front-wheel drive within a few years. Even when it first came out, the Camry was in the top of its class, its wheelbase was about 6 inches larger than comparable models, and it was known to have much more legroom in the back for passengers than the competition. It offered great mileage with its 92-horsepower, 4-cylinder 2-liter engine. It came as a hatchback or sedan with two trim levels. Read more
Why Choose Miller Toyota?
When you are ready to buy a new or used Toyota Camry, choose Miller Toyota. We pride ourselves on providing the best possible customer service at all times. We are patient and knowledgeable so we can answer questions you have about the Camry and help you figure out which model year and trim you should pick. Thanks to our onsite service center, we can build a relationship with you so you never have to worry about where to bring your Camry for maintenance. We even offer various elite care plans that make owning your Toyota Camry as stress-free as possible. Visit Miller Toyota in Manassas, Virginia, today.
*MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) excludes tax, license, registration, and options. A delivery, processing, and handling fee may be charged separately. Dealer prices may vary.