With excitement over the all-new 2014 Toyota Corolla at an all-time high, Miller Toyota of Manassas is pleased to be able to supply Virginia drivers with a reliable, compact sedan that’s not only completely affordable, but also completely fun to drive. Totally revamped, the 2014 Corolla’s sporty, modern look is available in four trim levels, each with features and options more exciting than ever. With everything that the Corolla is offering, the only thing difficult decision is which of the 9 bold available colors you’re going to go with.
An IIHS Top Safety pick, over 80% of the Corollas sold over the last 20 years are still going strong, giving you the best feature of all, peace of mind. Don’t miss out, stop in to Miller Toyota today to test drive the car that all of Manassas is talking about!
Small in price but big in options, the compact-sized 2014 Corolla’s redesign is one of the most talked about transformations in the industry. Standard features have been improved on, and the safe, baby-Camry styling has been ditched in favor of a totally modern body style that is completely unique.
Turning the idea that compact, affordable sedans are inherently plain completely on its head, the all-new Corolla offers standard features like an AM/FM/CD audio system, an easy-to-use multi-informational display, and a hands-free Bluetooth phone controls. But even if it didn’t, the zippy, responsive performance that comes from the available 1.8L four-cylinder engine would still make it worth your while. If you’re in the market for an affordable sedan but don’t want to sacrifice style, the only car that should be on your list is the all-new 2014 Corolla, available now at Miller Toyota Scion of Manassas!
If you’ve been test-driving compacts, you’ve probably already noticed that comfort tends to take a back seat -- the all-new 2014 Corolla bucks the trend though, delivering plush seating with more-than-expected 38.3 inches of headroom and 42.4 inches of front leg room, so you can enjoy the ride. But it’s not just roomy, where competitors often use low-quality finishings, the attention to detail and the high-quality materials in the Corolla make it stand out, and let you sink in.
But it’s not just the materials that have been updated; the technology and features available in the Corolla are bringing a new standard to the field. What started out as a simple commuter car years ago has evolved to be a leading example of what’s possible when innovation and smart engineering come together. A standard 6.1” touch-screen display works with the Entune Audio system to deliver easy access to you music, while the integrated backup camera with projected path keeps you always aware. Jumping in to enjoy the comfort of the SofTex trimmed and heated seats is easier thanks to the multi-function in-key remote keyless entry system. Add in the push button start and cruise control, and you’ll be amazed that it’s possible to enjoy it all for under 20K.
Sure, it can go from A to B like any compact sedan, but the 2014 Corolla aims to deliver what most people that impossible from this car class- performance. Small but powerful, the 1.8L engine and 3 transmission choices offer a fun, customized driving experience that will reawaken your love of the road.
● The base level L and the top of the line S each offer a 1.8L four-cylinder engine with a manual 6-speed transmission capable of 132 hp and 128 lb-ft of torque.
● The L model can also be equipped with 4-speed automatic transmission.
● The LE and S models come with a continuously variable transmission (CVT), with the same performance specs.
● The LE Eco’s 1.8L and CVT combination get a higher performance rating, coming in at 140 horsepower and 126 lb-ft of torque.
● The MPG ratings vary from option to option, though remain similar. EPA estimates range from the 6-speed manual Corolla L enjoying 28/37/31 city/highway/combined MPG estimates to the Corolla LE Eco with CVT getting and exceptionally impressive 30/40/34 estimate.
Who says that safety comes with size? It may be compact, but the 2014 Toyota Corolla is packing protection features that could go head-to-head with a car twice its size. With a top-level rating of “Good” in 4 out of 5 tests from the IIHS and a 9.0 safety rating from US News, every detail of the Corolla was designed to keep Virginia drivers safe on the road. Check out some of the features that the Corolla offers:
● The Toyota Star Safety System, which includes Vehicle Stability Control, Traction Control, 4-wheel Anti-lock Brakes, Electronic Brake-force Distribution, Brake Assist and Smart Stop Technology, all working together to keep you in control and on the road.
● Eight full airbags, including driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System, driver and front passenger seat-mounted side airbags, passenger seat-cushion airbag, and front and rear side curtain airbags.
● Driver and front passenger Whiplash-Injury-Lessening seats
●Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren (LATCH) system on all rear seats, which helps secure child seats in place securely.
● A standard Tire Pressure Monitor System that stops hazards before they become a problem, letting you know when your tire’s need attention.
● Structural protection in the form of high-tensile-strength steel body panels, a head-impact protection structure, front and rear energy absorbing crumple zones and an energy absorbing collapsible steering column.
Miller Toyota in Manassas, Virginia has been providing exceptional customer care to it’s clients for years. In fact, our desire to please our drivers and our strong belief in the Toyota brand led us to implementing our Elite Customer Care program, a program the offers Miller Toyota consumers extra benefits and money saving opportunities on routine maintenance. From our sales staff to our finance department to our certified service staff, everyone at Miller Toyota is dedicated to ensuring that each and every step of your Corolla buying experience, and beyond, is exceptional.
Enter the address you'll be departing from:
Latitude : 0, Longitude : 0
8566 Sudley Road
Manassas, VA 20110